Thursday, February 4, 2010

A Valentine crafting inspiration....

This is a Valentine crafting inspiration. I just hope I can actually do it! I hope I can also be creative... I have never "Professionally Crafted" before so this will be the first time. I just hope I am REALLY CRAFTY.



If tomorrow is a snow day, I will DEFINITELY start crafting... Somebody will have to help me if I need it though. I will hopefully get to it tomorrow so I can get it done...
I was planning to get together with some friends to maybe have a craft swap.
I just need "crafty friends" so we will have things in common!But first I will need to plan first (of course!) The Date, Time, Friends, etc.



I need to find the materials at home if I can because if it is a snow day I can't go to the store because the roads will be bad... I hope I can cook too because this may be a little challenging.I will start planning tomorrow!



I probably need to start keeping track of the day and time by using whats called a CALENDAR. I have been using my Mom's little calendars so I wouldn't feel "Overwhelmed." Well I hope it goes well. I can use LOTS of tips...

1 comment: