Thursday, May 27, 2010

Summer is here….

I’m tired, lazy, and anticipating for summer.

Well, I don’t have to feel like that anymore because summer is here! I am so glad summer is here… No more school, no more grocery shopping, and NO MORE HOMEWORK!

I am sad that I am graduating from sixth grade, and from Elementary School! I will miss my “old school” but I am ready for a change.

I will miss all of my friends that are departing to different schools… And I will miss all of my friends during the summer…

I can’t believe the school year is already over! It’s amazing how fast things go…

Well, I am also excited to take some pictures…

Like these for example…

I have been trying to work on my photography skills and I think they are going pretty well…

Flowers in the forest.

A forest path in Redwoods State Park, California.

Now, I can’t just do that all summer…

I have to work out.

Thanks to http://health.msn.com I have pictures of some demonstration work out techniques that I am going to do…

I go to gymnastics too; but I also have to do some work around the house and the neighborhood…

Since I will be waking up around 6:00 again next year, I am going to do some practice rounds during the summer.

I am going to wake up at 6:00 and jog for about 20 minutes.

I just hope I don’t fail this assignment…

No comments:

Post a Comment